Sewickley Art & Music Festival
ART. MUSIC. LATE NIGHT SHOPPING. FOOD. BEER. What could be better?
Highlighting Sewickley's busines district, the Sewickley Art & Music Festival features two days filled with live music and arts programming designed to encourage guests to explore the Village's, shops, restaurants and arts venues.
Friday, September 22nd, 2017
5-9pm, Art Walk & Shopping the Village
5-10pm Broad Street Festival (MUSIC. FOOD. BEER)
Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
10am-5pm, Art Walk & Shopping the Village (ART)
5-10pm - Broad Street Festival (MUSIC. FOOD. BEER)
This event is free to all and will be held rain or shine!
Live music on both nights - craft & domestic brews - tons of art -
- Janis Cutler Gear & Rafe Totengco at Barberry Handmade
- Alessandra Crivelli at Bellwether
- Artist Collective at Bock-Tott Gallery
- Debra & James Tobin at The Clay Cafe
- Bill Cook, Chris Panza & Coco DelVecchio at Gather
- India Hicks Trunk Show at Jewel Thief
- Claire Hardy Fine Art at Penguin Bookshop
- Gia Veltre at Sewickley Confectionery
- Dr. Robert Edwards, Ron Thurston, Kit Paulsen at Sewickley Gallery & Frame Shop
- Artist Collective at Sewickley Public Library
- Marianne Fadden at Sherwin-Williams
- MAVUNO Festival at Sweetwater Center for the Arts
- Valerie McKeehan of Lily & Val at urbanfitco
- James Horvath, Lisa Sittig at Zoe's Oddz & Endz Gallery
This event is FREE to attend and open to the public. Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol, but kids of all ages are welcome.
A wristband ($2) is required to purchase beer. Both wristbands & beer sales are cash only.
DOMESTIC BREWS ($4)
Yuengling & Labatt Blue Light
Rain or shine... the show will go on!